1010 Genome, a San Diego-based next generation sequencing company launches cost effective RNA sequencing and RNA Seq pipeline for gene expression and isoform studies RNA seq and transcriptome analyses provide insights about gene expression, help to detect novel transcribed regions,…
NGS Sequencing Services
- We deliver fast quality sequencing services at affordable rates across multiple next generation sequqncing platforms
- Access to Illumina, Ion Torrent, Pacbio, Oxford Nanopore and Sanger sequencer
- Expertise in Next Generation Sequencing DNA extraction & library preparation
- Optimized protocols for NGS short read and long reads sequencing
- Expert advice on DNA/RNA extraction from bacteria, fungi, plants, bioflims and difficult environmental samples.
Advance Bioinformatics Data Analysis
- 1010 Genome provides quality affordable bioinformatics data analysis services to research, clinical and biotech industry
- Variant Identification – Quality analysis with low false positive / negative SNPs and INDELS
- Differential Gene Expression – Tailored analysis based on experiment design
- Genome Assembly – Accurate and high quality ready to annotate assemblies for short reads, long reads or hybrid assemblies.
- Metagenomics – Discover the biodiversity and gene pathways in your metagenomics samples
- Custom Bioinformatics Analysis – Custom data analysis for tailored to your project requirements
We provide cost effective sequencing services for various next generation sequencing platforms – Illumina, Ion Torrent,
PacBio and Sanger.
We provide data analysis services for all Next Generaton Sequencing (NGS) platform that include Illumina, Ion Torrent and Pacbio.
Identify diffrentially expressed genes, generate transcriptome assembly and study alternative spilicing events across samples with our suite of bioinformatics pipelines.
Generate high quality genome assembly ready for annotaion. We expertise in short read, long read or hybrid as per project demands.
Explore the diversity and fucntions of microbes present in samples. Robust pipelines for shotgun metagenomics assembly, identify genes and pathways in environmental or clinical samples.
Use our robust pipelines to identify structural variants – INDELS, CNVs and STRs using short reads or long reads data for your genomic studies.
Why work with us?
We offer quick and high quality next-generation sequencing data analysis and bioinformatics services. Our dedicated team of experts work with you at every phase of project to deliver optimal results for your research and clinical studies. A team of bioinformaticians and computer scientists are constantly working to build advance data analysis pipeline to deliver best sequencing and bioinformatics data analysis results to you.
- Dedicated experts
- Well defined process
- Support for all NGS platforms
- High quality results
- Bioinformatics data analysis pipeline
- World Class computational infrastructure
- Bioinformatics Expertise
- Data Security
- Post project support
1010Genome is a providers of high quality whole exome sequencing services for research labs and routine clinical exome screening. Next generation sequencing (NGS) has revolutionized genomic research. Using next generation sequencing, it is now feasible to sequence large amounts of…
Recent advancement in next generation sequencing strategies has lead us to great advancement of transcriptome studies. Various techniques for transcriptome analysis are available and widely used since development of microarray technology and sequencing of the human genome. mRNA level measurements…
RNA sequencing (RNA seq), also called whole transcriptome shotgun sequencing, uses next-generation sequencing (NGS) to reveal the presence and quantity of RNA in a biological sample at a given time. The correct identification of differentially expressed genes (DEGs) between specific…
It may sometimes be hard to imagine the costs of certain procedures or actions dropping to 0.01 percentage of costs over a period of ten years. In 2008, whole genome sequencing cost upwards of a staggering 10 million dollars; this…
From the time of Hippocrates, medical research has always focused on understanding the person who suffers from ailments. Hippocrates famously said – ‘it is far more important to know what person the disease has, than what disease the person has’….
DNA sequencing costs are typically compared on the basis of the cost of determining one mega base of DNA sequence and the cost of human-sized genome sequencing. The primary reasons for a change in pricing is largely due to the…
The transcripts or gene readouts that form the transcriptome are central to the activity of building and maintaining cells. An RNA sequence shows the exact sequence of the DNA, and the analysis of the sequence helps in determining the exact…
1010Genome offers next generation sequencing data analysis through Illumina sequencing platform. The cost effective, optimized solutions for whole exome sequencing are critical for complex disease studies to discover SNP biomarkers. Similarly, Illumina sequencing is a very time and cost effective…
While the costs towards most data analysis and genome sequencing have crashed considerably, there is a need to ensure that cost reduction is never achieved at the cost of compromised quality. This is of paramount importance. The process of whole…