DNA sequencing costs are typically compared on the basis of the cost of determining one mega base of DNA sequence and the cost of human-sized genome sequencing. The primary reasons for a change in pricing is largely due to the…
NGS Sequencing Services
- We deliver fast quality sequencing services at affordable rates across multiple next generation sequqncing platforms
- Access to Illumina, Ion Torrent, Pacbio, Oxford Nanopore and Sanger sequencer
- Expertise in Next Generation Sequencing DNA extraction & library preparation
- Optimized protocols for NGS short read and long reads sequencing
- Expert advice on DNA/RNA extraction from bacteria, fungi, plants, bioflims and difficult environmental samples.
Advance Bioinformatics Data Analysis
- 1010 Genome provides quality affordable bioinformatics data analysis services to research, clinical and biotech industry
- Variant Identification – Quality analysis with low false positive / negative SNPs and INDELS
- Differential Gene Expression – Tailored analysis based on experiment design
- Genome Assembly – Accurate and high quality ready to annotate assemblies for short reads, long reads or hybrid assemblies.
- Metagenomics – Discover the biodiversity and gene pathways in your metagenomics samples
- Custom Bioinformatics Analysis – Custom data analysis for tailored to your project requirements
We provide cost effective sequencing services for various next generation sequencing platforms – Illumina, Ion Torrent,
PacBio and Sanger.
We provide data analysis services for all Next Generaton Sequencing (NGS) platform that include Illumina, Ion Torrent and Pacbio.
Identify diffrentially expressed genes, generate transcriptome assembly and study alternative spilicing events across samples with our suite of bioinformatics pipelines.
Generate high quality genome assembly ready for annotaion. We expertise in short read, long read or hybrid as per project demands.
Explore the diversity and fucntions of microbes present in samples. Robust pipelines for shotgun metagenomics assembly, identify genes and pathways in environmental or clinical samples.
Use our robust pipelines to identify structural variants – INDELS, CNVs and STRs using short reads or long reads data for your genomic studies.
Why work with us?
We offer quick and high quality next-generation sequencing data analysis and bioinformatics services. Our dedicated team of experts work with you at every phase of project to deliver optimal results for your research and clinical studies. A team of bioinformaticians and computer scientists are constantly working to build advance data analysis pipeline to deliver best sequencing and bioinformatics data analysis results to you.
- Dedicated experts
- Well defined process
- Support for all NGS platforms
- High quality results
- Bioinformatics data analysis pipeline
- World Class computational infrastructure
- Bioinformatics Expertise
- Data Security
- Post project support
The transcripts or gene readouts that form the transcriptome are central to the activity of building and maintaining cells. An RNA sequence shows the exact sequence of the DNA, and the analysis of the sequence helps in determining the exact…
1010Genome offers next generation sequencing data analysis through Illumina sequencing platform. The cost effective, optimized solutions for whole exome sequencing are critical for complex disease studies to discover SNP biomarkers. Similarly, Illumina sequencing is a very time and cost effective…
While the costs towards most data analysis and genome sequencing have crashed considerably, there is a need to ensure that cost reduction is never achieved at the cost of compromised quality. This is of paramount importance. The process of whole…
For those who have non-medical background, exome sequencing is a method of studying an individual’s exome which account for about 85% of medical conditions and maladies that affect a person in his or her lifetime. It adopts a target sequencing…
RNA sequencing, also referred to as RNA-Seq is a next-generation sequencing process with focus on study of total RNA content of a organism or tissue. RNA sequencing is done to analyze the cellular transcriptome which is continuously changing in its…